Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sometime in the Past

Sometime in the past, I thought that love is a universal binder. It helps us understand each other better. It helps us maintain harmony amongst ourselves making life easy. Sometime in the past, I respected the others' thoughts, cried when they were sad, helped them recover stress. Sometime in the past, I thought love is beyond sexes, beyond social bindings, beyond origins. I believed that Hugging some one can bring them closer to us. Looking into their eyes can make the relationship stronger until one day...


When..crying for their griefs was considered emotional instability, hugging them was considered too lame, loving them was a stain on sexual orientation.

So, what's wrong in this. Was it wrong to love some one so unconditionally? Was it wrong to cry for some one? Should I have associated with a meaning for what I do?

Biggest of All..Can I ever become that again???

1 comment:

  1. u've got a big heart my friend...and having a big heart hurts sumtimes..the heart wants what it wants..
    but no matter what anyone or anything say's...the heart is tha way to go...love concurs all,and unconditional love even the more..

    ReplyDelete